Cladophora aegagropila set of 10pcs of 2-4 cm.
Cladophora aegagropila is not really a plant, but a ball of algae from 3-10 cm wide. It is a decorative exception from the rule about avoiding algae at all costs. It is normally found in shallow lakes, where the movement of the waves forms it into a sphere. In an aquarium it must be turned regularly to keep it in shape.
This plant grows extremely slowly, at a rate of less than 5mm per year.
Balls is extremely easy to plant. Literally throw it in your aquarium, or break it up into a mat and attach it to your rock or wood. It can be flatted out into a mat and glued or tied onto your stones to create a hilltop appearance. The possibilities with this plant are only limited by your imagination.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
- pH: 6-8
- Care: Easy
- Light: Low to medium
- Co2: Not necessary but recommended